• Small scratches can be removed by rubbing them gently with your finger.
The natural oils on your hands will work nicely into the leather.
• For larger scratches and marks apply a tiny amount of oil to the mark. Let it soak in for a few minutes.
The excess should be wiped away with a clean soft cloth. At first you should always test
any cream or oil on a small area of the bag before placing a bigger amount.
• The new bag will give special leather odour which is very common and natural to leather goods.
If the smell is a little overwhelming, better to add a small nice sachet to the leather bag
filled for example with lavender petals etc. Keep it for a few days,
that should be helpful to reduce the odour.
• Small drop of baby oil, olive oil or even an essential oil might assist to lessen the smell as well.
Take a clean soft cloth and wipe evenly over the bag.
• For earrings, When the silver stud earrings turn black, squeeze out a little bit of toothpaste on cotton swabs,
rub the toothpaste all over the sliver stud then rinse in warm water,
gently pat the silver stud dry with a soft cloth.